Develop a Plan For Your Book's Success
With over 250,000 books released each year by traditional publishers in the U.S. and almost 400,000 self-published books hitting the digital shelves, it’s more important than ever to create a stand-out publicity campaign for your book.
In this intensive boot camp, you will learn the publicity skills needed to ensure a successful book launch using various promotional techniques. You will work on your own projects in small groups and implement book promotion techniques taught by top speakers, with personalized feedback from advisors who work in the publishing industry. Whether you’re an author who’s already working with a big publisher or are self-published, this interactive online event will teach you the best methods to launch a successful publicity campaign for your book.
How does this work?
- Weekly pre-recorded lessons: Step-by-step instruction by known industry experts, available for you to watch at your convenience
- One-on-one feedback: Provided by an advisor within a small group setting where you can ask questions and get support
- Weekly assignments: Designed to help you create a book publicity strategy that can be implemented immediately
- Peer interaction: Connect with accomplished peers from around the country, share resources, and get support
You will leave with:
- A fully developed book publicity strategy
- Tools to build your author brand
- Personalized advice from industry experts