Hands-On Content Marketing Training
We live in a world with more information out there than ever before. Think of the ever growing number of social media platforms, blogs and websites in our digital ecosystem. How then do you make your message heard and capture people’s attention? How do you make sure that the information you’re delivering is valuable and not simply a sales pitch? Traditional PR and advertising no longer work when it comes to creating both trust and brand awareness. Instead content is the new currency to building connections and engaging with your existing and potential audience.
Almost 60% of businesses today use some form of content marketing. In our interactive series of webcasts, understand what this buzzword is all about-- why it’s more important than ever and how you can build a successful brand or business around it. You’ll hear from experts who’ll guide with tactical advice for creating, distributing and measuring the success of your content.
- Day Pass: Tune into the live webcast for that specific date.
- Week Pass: Access to all five webcasts for the week.
- All-Access Course Pass Access to all five webcasts and three weeks of intensive, personal content marketing training and consulting.
Why You Should Attend
You should attend if:
- You want to develop a content marketing plan for your organization
- You want to become a content marketer
- You want to know about the next big trend in marketing
You'll learn how to:
- Tie content marketing to your larger business objectives
- Convince your organization and stakeholders to invest in content
- Pinpoint the key roles involved in content marketing and how to make the career jump
- Develop a content strategy and channel distribution plan
- Measure the ROI of your content marketing