In-person classes have a dedicated instructor to guide you, assignments to help you make progress, and evening meeting times to connect you with classmates. You’ll get a high level of attention and personalized feedback from your instructor while interacting with fellow students to form new connections. Classes include weekly lessons, workshopping, and assignments. There is also an ongoing online discussion forum where you can connect with your instructor and classmates between meeting sessions.
Overcoming Writer's Block
Use proven tools and exercises to get back to writing
- Tuesdays 6:45-9:45pm ET, 2 sessions full schedule
By the end of class, you will have:
Have an outline of your ideal essay, story, poem or piece of creative writing.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Write 15 minutes a day
- Apply techniques used by professional writers and creativity experts
- Implement tools such as Julia Camerons Morning Pages and The Artist's Date Book
- Understand how to transform ideas into workable concepts on the page
- Identify how to avoid common mistakes that keep people stuck