In-person classes have a dedicated instructor to guide you, assignments to help you make progress, and evening meeting times to connect you with classmates. You’ll get a high level of attention and personalized feedback from your instructor while interacting with fellow students to form new connections. Classes include weekly lessons, workshopping, and assignments. There is also an ongoing online discussion forum where you can connect with your instructor and classmates between meeting sessions.
Learn to develop and create your own podcast
- Thursdays 6:45-9:45pm ET, 2 sessions full schedule
Do you want to expand your personal brand through podcasting? Do you want to reach a targeted audience with your own content? Have you ever listened to one of your favorite podcasts and wished you were the host? This course will walk you through the basics of podcasting and give you the knowledge you need to get your own show up and running in just a few weeks.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Determine the goals of your podcast
- Pinpoint your podcast concept
- Perfect your concept and determine its longevity
- Learn what gear and editing software you will need
- Contact and book guests
- Distribute and market your podcast
- Decide if a podcast network is right for you
By the end of class, you will have:
The knowledge necessary to get your own podcast up and running and out in the world for others to hear!