In-person classes have a dedicated instructor to guide you, assignments to help you make progress, and evening meeting times to connect you with classmates. You’ll get a high level of attention and personalized feedback from your instructor while interacting with fellow students to form new connections. Classes include weekly lessons, workshopping, and assignments. There is also an ongoing online discussion forum where you can connect with your instructor and classmates between meeting sessions.
Master Google Analytics to build traffic and increase sales/donations for your organization
- Wednesdays 6:45-9:45pm ET, 4 sessions full schedule
Remember when people cared about website hits? Now that that's over, we can focus on tracking the website metrics that can drive sales, engagement, and traffic.
In this class, we'll cover the plethora of web analytics data available today, and how you can use those metrics to build a multifaceted digital strategy for your brand or business. Through weekly assignments using Google Analytics, you'll learn what to look for in analytics reports, what the data means, and how you can use your findings to improve your online initiatives.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Read an analytics dashboard
- Gather information about your site visitors from analytics data
- Identify your best performing Internet marketing channel
- Understand your lead generation or sales funnel
- Know what drives conversion to improve results
- Learn how to use analytics to help your SEO and content marketing strategy
- Understand how to track the ROI of social traffic to your site
By the end of class, you will have:
The ability to analyze your data and a firm understanding of its impact on your business.