Maximizing Real-time Marketing Opportunities
With over 200 million active users, industry experts are now predicting Twitter may hit $1 billion in revenue by the end of 2013. Jumpstart and leverage your brand's Twitter initiative at the first-ever AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4 in San Francisco. You'll explore how Twitter is influencing, enabling, and driving business forward. Presentations and panels will include topics such as Twitter's impact on corporate culture, strategies for building Twitter communities, Twitter's applications in customer service, Twitter's impact on PR, and innovative marketing campaigns developed for and around Twitter. AllTwitter Marketing Conference allows businesses to explore how they can — and should — approach Twitter to make the most of it for their brands.
I look forward to seeing you on June 4, 2013 in San Francisco, Shea Bennett, Co-editor, AllTwitter
Bryan Srabian, Social Media Director, San Francisco Giants, will reveal how professional sports are monetizing through social media. Srabian will share how he adjusted his social efforts during and after last year's World Series.
Taking Your Twitter Efforts to the Next Level
As social media tears down barriers between brands and consumers—and places a premium on visibility and engagement—companies are discovering that Twitter is not just a great way to build a community, but a powerful tool for generating leads and driving sales.
This conference brings together all of the social media stakeholders and industry influencers for a full day of thought-provoking discussion and enlightening debate. Attendees will:
- Learn how to chart their brand's social graph with analytics and Twitter metrics.
- Explore the impact of Twitter’s long-awaited advertising API along with Vine, Twitter's new mobile social video-sharing app for the iPhone
- Discover why the most shared and clicked-on links on Twitter are images and why the positioning of links and hashtags is critical to conversion.
- Examine the latest tips, tools, and tricks for scoring, activating, monitoring, and monetizing communities of interest.
- Network and exchange ideas with colleagues and professional peers in a setting that favors candid discussions and maximizes the interaction of all participants.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone and anyone interested in leveraging the power of Twitter to grow their business and take their brand's social reach and influence to the next level.
- Brand Marketers and Managers
- Interactive and Digital Agency Executives
- Advertising Directors
- Creative Directors
- Digital Publishers
- Public Relations Experts
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Social App Marketers
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing Executives
- E-Commerce and F-commerce Leaders
- Social Platform Evangelists
- Social Game Pioneers
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists
- PPC Analysts
- Search Engine Marketing Consultants
- Business Analytics and Metrics Professionals
- Social and Online Video Enthusiasts
- IT Managers
- Interactive Media and Press