Develop a Plan For Your Book's Success
With over 250,000 books released each year by traditional publishers in the U.S. and almost 400,000 self-published books hitting the digital shelves, it’s more important than ever to create a stand-out publicity campaign for your book. Authors who publicize their works across a multitude of platforms generate more sales, build more loyal fan-bases, and have a higher success rate for other published works.
In this intensive boot camp, you will learn the publicity skills needed to ensure a successful book launch using various promotional techniques. You can work on your own projects in small groups and implement book promotion techniques taught by top speakers. You'll get focused attention and personalized feedback from advisors and fellow participants. Whether you’re an author who’s already working with a big publisher or are self-published, this interactive online event will teach you the best methods to launch a successful publicity campaign for your book.
- Day Pass: Two live webcasts for that specific date.
- Webcast Pass: Access to all eight webcasts.
- All-Access Course Pass Access to all eight webcasts and four weeks of intensive development of your book promotion and publicity strategy.
Why You Should Attend
You'll learn how to:
- Create a social media kit, including press releases and a marketable bio
- Use social media to build your audience and generate positive book reviews
- Determine which industry and fan events are a "must attend" for your genre
- Interact with fans and other authors while doing panels and interviews
- Start your own email marketing newsletter and implement other proven book promotion tactics