Position yourself to get hired
Get help with your job search. Rethink your resume. Make meaningful connections. Our innovative 4-week online conference will help you discover your unique qualifications and showcase your skills to employers. You'll get personal advice and guidance from experienced career counselors who will review your resume, fine-tune your LinkedIn profile, and work with you on your career goals. You'll also hear from experts who will give you the latest tips on resumes, social media for job search, interviewing, networking, salary negotiation, and more. Join us. It could make all the difference in your job search.
How does this work?
This is an innovative interactive online workshop that includes several components:
- Opening keynote session by a social media power user, with an interactive Q&A session.
- Weekly how-to sessions that provide step by step instruction by patient, knowledgeable instructors.
- One-on-one feedback provided by an advisor within a small homework group where you can ask questions and seek help.
- Weekly homework assignments designed to improve your resume, cover letter, online profile, and interviewing skill.
- Peer interaction: Learn from peers from around the country by sharing resources and making connections.
By the end of this interactive online workshop, you'll have:
- Defined your target job to get the position you're after.
- Effectively communicated your core skills and competencies in your resume, cover letters, and online presence.
- Created your personal brand and use of social media to get the word out about your strengths and goals.
- Activated your professional network, improved your networking and interviewing skills, and created connections online.