Build Your Social Media Strategy
"Business is no longer B2B or B2C, it's H2H (human to human)."- Jeannette Gibson, HootSuite
93 percent of marketers use social media for business, but are you using it effectively? Our Social Media Strategy Boot Camp will go beyond your existing knowledge of social media platforms to help you create a strategy for your brand or product. Whether you're a recent college graduate, a small business owner, or a social media manager, this interactive online event will teach you the best methods to be successful on social.
Through a series of weeklong webcasts, experts from marketing, social, and content management will provide you with the building blocks to develop your complete social media strategy. Learn more about our speakers here.
- Day Pass: Two-hour live webcasts for that specific date.
- Week Pass: Access to all ten webcasts and supplemental videos.
- All-Access Course Pass Access to all ten webcasts, supplemental videos, and four weeks of intensive, personal social media strategy training with consultants and fellow attendees.
Why You Should Attend
What you should know:
- Knowledge of how various social media platforms work.
- Existing social media pages and accounts.
You'll learn how to:
- Determine your objectives and goals, and what succes on social means for your business or brand.
- Integrate social media marketing into your overall marketing efforts.
- Develop a strategy plan and manage content across multiple platforms.
- Understand key metrics and analytics to evaluate your campaigns and initiatives.
- Take advantage of emerging trends, including mobile, that will shappe the future of social.
See what attendees have to say about our previous social media events!