|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Foodex China (Zhejiang) 2012|
Foodex China (Zhejiang) 2012
Nov 22, 2012 to Nov 24, 2012
|Details||Foodex China (Zhejiang) 2012
Foodex China 2012, the International Food & Beverage Exhibition in China (Zhejiang Province), is organized by Hangzhou Topservice Exhibition Co.,Ltd., with Zhejiang branch of CCPIT and Zhejiang Chamber of Commerce as co-organizer. It is aiming at building in East China a branded food industry B2B tradeshow, which is both international and professional. The Exhibition area is expected to be 15,000 square meters. Exhibitors will be manufacturers and suppliers of high quality food and beverage from all over the world. It’s such a big trade event in food industry that you can’t miss!
Why Foodex China?
• More and more Chinese export enterprises choose to develop domestic market since export’s been not so smooth due to financial crisis in America and Europe.
• Innovative B2B Tradeshow: Based on our B2B portal-21Food’s huge database and the features of E-commerce, Foodex China fully connects the online and offline, allows exhibitors to meet all targeting audience from food industry.
• Huge Procurement Resources: With over 2,000,000 daily visits, 800,000 registered members, 21Food can find you matchable trade leads easily and effectively.
• Quality Professional Buyer Resources: 21Food’s been in good contact with a great number of global buyers by attending annually over 30 tradeshows abroad, and 100 domestic tradeshow at home. We will invite professional buyer group to source at Foodex China with the help of domestic or overseas government associations.
• Abundant Concurrent Activities：During Foodex China 2012, there will be holding events like Global Buyers Sourcing Meeting, Seminars, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises E-commerce Farmout Forum, etc.
• Powerful Support: Foodex China is always ready to solve your problems and concerns and exhibitors will have nothing to worry about.
• Import and Export Platform Promoting: Foodex China is not just about products display or trade channels, but it’s also a platform for leading the new trends of food industry and exchanging new products.
• Extensive Media Promotion: Foodex China will have more than 50 medias attending via 21Food’s 10 year plus professional media channels, which surely guarantees exhibitors and their brands to make enough exposure.
• Government Support on Imported Food Market: With the appreciation of RMB, import has become one of the main focuses of government. The huge potential of imported food in Zhejiang has drawn great attention from our local government and their great support on Foodex China.
|Venue||Hangzhou Topservice Exhibition Co.,Ltd.|
|RSVP||Tel: +86-571-88915872 Fax: +86-571-89738368 Contac|