|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Zhongshan Food Expo 2012|
Zhongshan Food Expo 2012
Nov 1, 2012 to Nov 4, 2012
|Location||Jianmin Road, Zhongshan, China
zhongshan, DC, China
|Details||Zhongshan Food Expo, originally known as China International Foodstuffs Trade Fair (Huangpu﹒Zhongshan), will be held at Huangpu International Convention and Exhibition Center from November 1 to 4. This expo was started in 2005 and has already been held successfully for 7 times. It is approved by the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, sponsored by Zhongshan City Government and China Food Industry Association, organized by Zhongshan Huangpu Government and 21Food. The 8th expo aims to create a both international and professional B2B food fair in Southern China, and it will be a big food trade event focusing on Brand Display and Business Cooperation. The expo is supposed to cover an area of 15,000 square meters. Quality food products, food suppliers, manufacturers, and purchasers from all over the world will be attending.
The 7th Expo Review:
13,000 m2 exhibiting area, over 300 exhibitors, 128 overseas exhibitors, over 3,000 purchasers group, over 30,000 purchasers; 4,000 professional visitors, over 200,000 visitors from 30 countries and regions; over 1,000 domestic and overseas food items on exhibit; over 2.55 billion RMB trade volume reached at site.
Why Zhongshan Food Expo？
1. One of the most professional state-level international food trade exhibitions
2. Organized by 21Food, the most well-developed and most influential online food import and export portal
3. Over 1000 most quality, trendy food items from home and aboard
4. Database with over 200,000 buyers from over 30 countries and regions
5. A highly Individualized platform for Industry Chain Building and Trading to create win-win situation
6. Largest exhibition ever, not only in scale, but also number of visitors
7. Various professional activities providing exhibitors with marketing tools and sales channels
8. Cooperation with domestic and global food associations, quality buyers delegations professionally organized
9. Over 100 major professional media attending to help with product and enterprise brand promoting
10. Supported by government, market run, new exhibition mode to maximize trade profits
Event 1: 2012 Chinese Food Enterprises E-commerce Marketing Farmout Forum
This forum takes place in the form of discussion, thinking about a series of questions in the field of food, such as how to choose a better F2F foreign trade platform to expand global food market.
Event 2: 2012 Chinese Food Distributor (Zhejiang) Forum
This Forum committed to improve the business negotiation between the exhibitors and Chinese retailers, distributors. During the 4 days, exhibitors from different countries will have face-to-face business negotiations with domestic retailers and distributors.
Event 3: The 5th 21Food Global Buyers Sourcing meeting
Buyers Sourcing Meeting is one of the offline services that 21Food holds annually since 2009. It’s a face-to-face business negotiation meeting for global buyers to build up business relationship with pre-matched Chinese suppliers in an easiest and most effective way. At the 4th 21Food Global Buyers Sourcing Meeting, which had over 50 well-known buyers from 25 countries such as USA, Russia, Netherlands, Singapore, UAE, Canada, Thailand, and Pakistan, at least 15 initial procurement agreements were reached and the contract amount reached 9,000,000 USD.
Features of the sourcing meeting:
* Face-to-face business negotiations: enable buyers and suppliers to get to know each other well.
* Professional Pre-matching and Services: save buyers and suppliers much time and energy, and help get successfully matched effectively.
|Venue||Huangpu International Convention and Exhibition Ce|