|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Mobile Marketing Strategies|
Mobile Marketing Strategies
Nov 20, 2012, 8:00AM to 4:40PM
|Location||4-18 Harrington Gardens
|Details||Waitrose, Clarks, Savills, Amnesty International, Visa UK and many more discuss how to leverage the mobile channel to engage your audience.
Global brands and marketing moguls will join together to:
- Hear how globally successful brands including Waitrose, Clarks, Savills, Amnesty International and Visa UK are leveraging this unique and multi-faceted channel to drive customer engagement and optimise revenue
- Find out about new and emerging technologies and the impact that these will have on the strategies that you have in place including new generation handset devices and the availability of 4G
- Gain the know-how needed to develop an effective business plan around mobile marketing including the tricky topic of measuring ROI
- Hear cutting-edge case studies from experts who have savoured the success of using this marketing channel effectively including how Vouchercodes.co.uk developed and launched their iPhone app which grew to 1.6 million downloads in under a year
- Discover how to bring in real money via the mobile channel; keep up with the trends in mobile payments; encourage repeat usage and multi-purchases via mobile; integrate mobile into your overall marketing strategy and track and evaluate the impact of your mobile marketing.
One Day Rate £340 + VAT
Standard Rate £795 + VAT
Early Bird Rate £595 + VAT
mobile marketing strategies, mobile marketing association, mobile marketing strategy, mobile marketing companies, mobile marketing services, mobile marketing solutions, mobile marketing company, mobile text marketing, mobile marketing campaign, mobile marketing trends, sms mobile marketing, mobile marketing platform, mobile marketing business, what is mobile marketing, mobile phone marketing, mobile marketing statistics, mobile marketing sms, mobile marketing tools, promoting your business, marketing strategies, mobile app marketing, internet marketing strategies, mobile marketing solution, online marketing strategy, why mobile marketing, small business marketing strategies, business opportunities, business ideas, starting a business, new business ideas, business plan, social media how to, how to do marketing, how to engage the audience, mobile conference, gsm, mobile business, conference mobile, mobile advertising, conference web, world mobile conference, mwc, london conference, business development, advertising, training courses, how to start a business, global brands, global marketing, global business, top brands, amnesty international, international, why social media, social media networking, waitrose, marketing plan, visa uk, improving skills, communication, business strategy, clarks, savills, conferences, development, business, conference, consumer, symbian, smartphone, tablet, android, 3g, 4g, brand, content, retail, roi, social media, strategy, ecommerce, mcommerce, digital, app, marketing, mobile