|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Attracting Celebrities with Jordan McAuley|
Attracting Celebrities with Jordan McAuley
Nov 14, 2012, 7:00PM to 9:00PM
On the phone, CA
|Details||PUBLISHERS ASSOCIATION OF LOS ANGELES
INSIDER SECRETS TO STAR-POWERED PUBLICITY
with Jordan McAuley
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
• Celebrities dominate the media, across all demographics. Discover creative ways to hitch your wagon to a star for more powerful publicity, increased credibility, and greater exposure for your book.
How do you choose the right celebrity for your book?
How do you find their contact information?
What are the right ways to approach celebrities?
How do you handle the various options for incorporating celebrities in your PR campaigns?
- Book endorsements
- Gifting your book to a star or their personal assistant
- Getting in gift bags and gift suites
- Obtaining photos with the star at an event
- Hiring the star yourself for your event
- Getting your product placed on tv shows and in films
For tips on becoming a celebrity as an author yourself and how to maximize the benefit of the celebrity tie-in in your PR join us for this informative teleseminar.
JORDAN McAULEY is known as the "King of Celebrity Contacts." He is the author of the book "Celebrity Leverage," as well as the founder of one of the most respected publicity resources in the world, www.ContactAnyCelebrity.com. Jordan has been quoted in "Entertainment Weekly," "Publisher's Weekly," "USA Today," and "Investor's Business Daily." He is featured in Timothy Ferris's "The 4-Hour Work Week," Dan Kennedy's "Marketing to the Affluent," Dan Poynter's "Publishing Encyclopedia" and John Kremer's "1001 Ways to Market Your Books." His other books include the best-selling annual directory "Celebrity Black Book" as well as "Secrets to Contacting Celebrities." www.ContactAny Celebrity.com www.celebritypr.com
ROBIN QUINN has been in the book business for more than two decades. A book coach, book editor and ghostwriter, Robin specializes in self-help, health, inspirational, spirituality and the media. Previous clients include actress Julie Newmar ("The Conscious Catwoman Explains Life on Earth"), Dan Poynter ("Self-Publishing Manual"), Jordan McAuley ("Celebrity Leverage" and "Secrets to Contacting Celebrities"), and recent award winners Ruth Frechman ("The Food Is My Friend Diet"--Best Nutrition/ Indie Excellence Awards 2012) and Steve Nakamoto ("Wall Street Craps"--Best Finance/Investment/Wealth--Nonfiction/Global Ebook Awards 2012). www.writingandediting.biz
TO SIGN UP FOR THIS MEETING, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
THE COST: $5.00 for PALA members; $10.00 for IWOSC members; $15.00 for nonmembers.
1. Please use PayPal by November 12, 2012. On our website, the PayPal link is found at the bottom of this notice: www.pa-la.org.
Prepay via check by November 9, 2012. Send a check to PALA, 408 20th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Be sure to include your e-mail address.
2. We will confirm your registration and give you the call-in telephone number when we receive your check or the notice from PayPal.
3. You may submit questions by November 9 to Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS: Sharon Goldinger, email@example.com, 949-581-6190.
|Venue||Veterans Memorial Auditorium|
|RSVP||Sharon Goldinger, firstname.lastname@example.org,|