|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > NYAMA - Mobile Marketing: How Do Marketers Best Take Advantage of Mobile|
NYAMA - Mobile Marketing: How Do Marketers Best Take Advantage of Mobile
Feb 20, 2013, 6:00PM to 8:00PM
|Location||111 8th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY
Mark Martel, Global Marketing Manager, Search Advertising Products, Google
Marc Weisinger, Director, Marketing, Elite SEM
86% of Americans are texting each other, and 95% of those text messages are reach within the first four minutes. With mass adoption and response times that dwarf all other channels, why wouldn't you have a mobile marketing strategy in place? What do these numbers mean for you? Organizations can reach and interact with current and potential consumers around the clock. There's no question about why mobile marketing is critical for the growth of your business. Come to this NYAMA evening event to learn how to do mobile successfully.
What you will learn:
* How do marketers best take advantage of mobile? How to turn visitors into customers?
* What is the value of mobile advertising?
* Learn why the statistics on mobile use matters to your company/business.
* Is your site mobile friendly? Learn how to test it and make the right changes to optimize specifically for mobile devices.
* Can I advertise without a mobile site/app?
* How can I advertise my app?
Sponsored by: Google & Elite SEM
111 8th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Room: Central Park Tech Talk
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
6:00 - 8:00 pm
6:00 - 6:30 pm Networking
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Formal Presentations
7:30 pm - 8:00 pm Networking
Food and beverages will be served.
$33.50 ($45) Early Bird Member Rate Ticket until Feb. 8, 2013!
$48.50 ($65) Early Bird Non-Member Rate Ticket until Feb. 8, 2013!
$30 Academic Rate Ticket (must show valid student ID at check in)