|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > ENGAGE: The NYC Digital Storytelling Conference|
ENGAGE: The NYC Digital Storytelling Conference
Apr 10, 2013, 1:00PM to 6:00PM
|Location||79 Crosby Street
New York, NY
|Details||For more information on Speakers, visit on our website: http://www.talkforumnyc.com/talk-conference/engagethe-nyc-digital-storytelling-conference/
SPEAKERS WHO WILL JOIN US:
-Gilles Ste-Croix, Artistic Guide, Cirque Du Soleil
- Doug Ray, President of Carat Media
- Brian Ballard, CEO of APX Labs
- Jill Goldsmith, Variety
- Brian Morrissey, Editor in Chief at Digiday
- Lisa Hsia, EVP of Digital Media at Bravo TV
- Jonathan Hoffman, Chief Experience Officer at Starcom
- Executive from Droga5
- Executive from Wunderman
*check back soon for updates!
ENGAGE takes an in-depth look at how digital storytelling has changed—and how you should be telling your story now. It’s a lot of answers packed into a day…
- How do you innovate in storytelling?
- What companies do storytelling well?
- What are the best campaigns across platforms that have excelled with storytelling?
- What to do about old ad units that don’t allow storytelling?
- What's the best way to tap into new forms of storytelling, like transmedia, gamification, spreadable media and more?
- Do you tell a story in this new digital ecosystem? When do you know if it is not working?
- What technologies are the best to employ for great storytelling?
- How do you harness creativity to move storytelling forward?
- How do you create immersive experiences and active users?
For more information on speakers, please visit our website at: http://www.talkforumnyc.com/talk-conference/engagethe-nyc-digital-storytelling-conference/
|Venue||Crosby Street Hotel|