|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Video Practice for the Crowdfunding Curious|
Video Practice for the Crowdfunding Curious
Mar 12, 2013, 12:00PM to 2:00PM
|Location||2727 Mariposa Street
San Francisco, CA
|Details||In 2012, IndieGoGo campaigns with a video raised 114% more funding than those without a video!
Regardless of your crowdfunding platform, you know you need a video but.... where to begin? Play with the possibility of starting your video TODAY!
Come to this workshop, and start your video in a fun & supportive environment! You'll even have the option to receive your footage for free.
* Explore successful videos on various crowdfunding platforms
* Tune into the essence of your project & link this to the most effective ingredients for your pitch video
* Hear the first-hand scoop from successful campaigners
* Play with the possibility of starting your video, sketching out an initial script through a guided excercise.
* Lights, Cameras, Action! Pitch your project to the group with the camera rolling
Ponder the possibility of taking your pitch video to the next step. We'll finish the workshop by exploring the overall process of creating your pitch video and how to go from zero to a polished video in short time.
|Venue||Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC)|