|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Content Marketing Summit|
Content Marketing Summit
Apr 17, 2013, 8:00AM to 1:00PM
|Location||365 Fifth Avenue, Elebash Recital Hall
New York, NY
|Details||Please use promo code DD by April 15th for a discounted rate of $175.
Summary: Brands and organizations are increasingly embracing content marketing as a central component of their marketing and communications strategy. According to the Content Marketing Institute’s 2013 study, over 90% of B2B and 86% of B2C marketers use one or more methods of content marketing, including social media, eNewsletters, and articles on a company website.
Our half-day summit will explore the following questions:
• How do leading brands attract specific audiences through content marketing?
• Why is content marketing the foundation for achieving earned media goals?
• What is the important relationship between search & content marketing?
• What are case studies of marketers who create lead generation programs based on content marketing?
• How are leading companies organized for effective content marketing internally, with external partners, technologies, and platforms?
• How do regulated industries such as financial services & healthcare execute content marketing strategies?
• Why are leading marketers significantly increasing their use of multimedia & visual content?
• What are effective strategies to reach Millennials through content marketing?
• How do your measure media (reach & impressions), engagement (actions & responses), & ROI (sales and customer impact) of campaigns that include content marketing?
175 senior marketing and communications leaders from leading brands, agencies, and technology companies
Keynote Speaker - Stacie Bright, Global Director, Marketing and Communications, Unilever
Ninan Chacko, Chief Executive Officer, PR Newswire
Steve Haase, eCommerce Inbound Marketing Consultant, HubSpot
Scott Linabarger, Senior Director, Digital Marketing & Creative Services, Cleveland Clinic
Eric Webb, Sr. Director, Go To Market Services, McGladrey LLP
PR Newswire; Critical Mention; BtoB; Cinchcast; Direct Marketing News; Econsultancy; New York Chapter - American Marketing Association; The New York Enterprise Report; New York Chapter - International Association of Business Communicators; New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies; New York Chapter – Public Relations Society of America; Social Media Today; The Social Media Monthly
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
365 Fifth Avenue
Elebash Recital Hall
New York, NY 10016
Event Website: http://www.bdionline.com/contentmarketingsummit2013.html
BDI Website: http://www.bdionline.com
Follow BDI: http://www.bdionline.com
|Venue||The Graduate Center of The City University of NY|