|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Financial Services Collaboration and Content Leadership Forum|
Financial Services Collaboration and Content Leadership Forum
May 14, 2013, 1:00PM to 5:00PM
|Location||315 Chestnut Street Ullyot South
|Details||Technology continues to significantly impact the way financial institutions connect and communicate with customers, employees, advisers, agents, and partners. Organizations are working less in silos and more in cross-functional teams including multiple departments, outside vendors, and customers. Content marketing is exploding with growth at the same time financial institutions are figuring out how to best acquire, create, approve, distribute, and monitor timely and relevant content. The explosion of mobile and the associated user expectations are growing by the day.
Our event will answer the following questions:
• What are case studies of successful unified communications & collaboration solutions within financial services?
• How do financial institutions attract specific audiences through content marketing?
• What are the regulatory issues and how have others overcome them?
• How do leading organizations integrate their content & collaboration strategies?
• How do you embrace the opportunities and challenges of mobile?
|Venue||CHF Conference Center|