|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Offshore Tax Planning|
Offshore Tax Planning
Nov 28, 2013, 8:00AM to 5:30PM
|Location||149 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7NF
Don't miss Patrick Soares, Emma Chamberlain and Giles Clarke looking into the recent changes made into the 2013 Budget for Offshore Tax Planners.
Learn the latest ideas on Offshore Tax Planning from the industries creme-de-la-creme. Hot topics that will be covered:
- Planning for the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Changes to the 15% SDLT Charge
- Final shape of the new interest provisions and property transactions
- UK Land Dealing - overseas structures v UK company
2. Practical case studies including:
- NEW 28% CGT charge
- NEW IHT debt provisions
- 15and SDLT charge
3. Re-Writes and Changes
- The new 28% CGT charge
- Treatment of debts for IHT purposes
- The GAAR in all its splendour
- The new business investment relief
4. Residence and Domicile
- Change of company residence provisions
- Statutory Residence Test
- New Transfer of Assets Abroad Code and TCCA 1992 s.13 re-write.
Keywords: offshore taxes, wealth advisor, personal taxes, offshore tax planning.