|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 4th International Conference Automotive Cockpit HMI|
4th International Conference Automotive Cockpit HMI
Sep 24, 2013 to Sep 27, 2013
|Location||Berliner Freiheit 2
Customer Expectation and Experience - HMI Development Process - Driver distraction - Concepts and Systems - Truck HMI.
This event will draw together extensive experience from industry professionals and encourage the exchange of knowledge, and promote dialogue in an interactive networking surrounding.
- Learn how a smart HMI development will help to integrate and deploy next-generation user interfaces and content in both standard and non-standard environments to fullfil consumers' fast-changing needs
- Get to know solutions on how new control concepts such as touch screens, touch pads, rotary knobs, voice recognition can ideally be integrated in the cockpit with a cost efficient approach
- Learn how aging of drivers in mature markets changes automotive HMI in order to built on simple and intuitive concepts, suitable for older drivers: speech commands and alerts, voice biometrics, gesture recognition
- Hear about solutions on latest research results and implementation experiences with control concepts to decide how the driver can best access all necessary data without risking driver distraction
- Understand Customer Expectation and Experience to overcome challenges when it comes to designing for world markets and to design for the future
- Assess requirements of HMI in electric vehicles and for automated driving to be able to create a coherent concept for the vehicle of the future
- Find out about the latest developments on 'Truck HMI' to learn how to best break down all necessary information between cluster location, centre stack, head-up display and rear-view mirror in order to display more data yet make the presentation appear less complex.
Keywords: hmi electric vehicle, voice recognition, gesture recognition, usability hmi, head up display, driver distraction, automotive hmi
Artists / Speakers: Germany and many more, Gerrit Meixner Prof. Dr.-Ing. Fakultät für Informatik Hochschule Heilbronn, Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineering Ford-Werke GmbH, Supervisor Global Core HMI and European Applications, Global Vehicle HMI Attribute Leader, Germany.
|Venue||Hilton Bonn Hotel|