|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Estate Planning Seminar|
Estate Planning Seminar
Jun 27, 2013, 6:00PM to 8:00PM
|Location||70 Essex Way
Essex Junction, VT
|Details||In this seminar Attorney Stephen A. Unsworth will explain different types of estate plans, why estate planning is important, and how the process works.
Why should you attend?
* Do you have loved ones you would like to provide for after you are gone?
* Do you have assets totaling $100,000 or more?
* Do you have minor children?
* Do you own a farm or family business?
* Do you provide for a child or loved one with special needs?
* Do you understand probate, guardianship, and trusts?
* Do you want to protect your children’s future inheritance from potential problems such as divorce, misues, and opportunists?
* Will your Power of Attorney protect you if you become disabled?
* Do you know the facts about Joint Tenancy?
Learn how to protect your loved ones and your estate.
|Venue||The Essex Resort & Spa|