|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Building an International University|
Building an International University
Sep 24, 2013 to Sep 25, 2013
|Location||392 Havelock Road, 169663
This conference will delve into the elements of a truly global university, and will explore tools to continuously grow that profile.
Building a profile for international excellence.
Universities all over Asia have made spectacular efforts to internationalise, and to build a global profile for excellence. Examining the most appropriate path towards global excellence is crucial as the strategy for each institution is unique. This conference will delve into the elements of a truly global university, and will explore tools to continuously grow that profile.
Attend this conference to:
- Unpack the elements of a truly internationalised institution
- Facilitate the flow of international staff and students through your institution
- Establish and strengthen international partnerships with other institutions, industry and community groups
- Build a reputation for research excellence
- Enhance teaching and learning quality
+Internationalise your institution
+Build partnerships around the globe
+Develop a reputation for research excellence
+Achieve high-quality teaching and learning programs
Keywords: Research, provost, chancellor, rankings, tertiary education, higher education, universities, teaching, partnerships, learning.
|Venue||Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore|