|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Clinical Trial Supply|
Clinical Trial Supply
Sep 9, 2013 to Sep 11, 2013
|Location||129 Wilton Rd
Cutting Costs, Introducing Flexibility and Streamlining your Global Clinical Trial Supply Chain
Clinical development continues to be the most expensive, time consuming aspect of getting a drug to market and ensuring the safe, accurate supply of clinical trial products to project sites provides yet more challenges to overcome in the process.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Hear from 20+ leading industry experts, network and interact with 150+ peers and community leaders
2. Find out what your peers are really thinking in our most interactive, discussion focused event yet!
3. Latest developments in IxRS technologies and how to cut waste and improve efficiency
4. Regulatory updates – what are the latest requirements for temperature control of ambient temperature products from the EMA and booklet requirements from ISPE
5. Combining manufacturing, packaging and distribution to drive efficiency
Keywords: clinical trial supply chain