|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > CPhI Worldwide Pre-Connect Conference 2013|
CPhI Worldwide Pre-Connect Conference 2013
Oct 21, 2013, 10:00AM to 6:00PM
|Location||Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327
Join us in Frankfurt for CPhI Worldwide and the Pre-Connect Conference 2013, the world’s leading pharmaceutical networking event with over 29,000 attendees from 133 countries and 2,200 exhibitors.
CPhI’s Pre-Connect Conference gives you a unique opportunity to:
- Discover the key trends, drivers, challenges and opportunities in the generics and super generics industry in emerging markets in order to expand into or strengthen your position in developing regions
- Obtain critical information about recent and upcoming advances in drug delivery systems, examine the complexity of regulations and find out about latest innovations in drug formulation
- Learn from an in-depth analysis of the biosimilars and biobetters development pipeline of opportunities and find out whether this industry poses a threat to generics
- Receive an update on working with the Chinese and Indian API manufacturing industries and discover alternative destinations for sourcing APIs
- Get an in-depth understanding of pharmaceutical packaging and labelling, whether global harmonisation is achievable and the most effective ways to ensure safety and security throughout the supply chain
- Explore key considerations for successful strategic partnerships in times of open innovation, from risk management to quality assurance and control of alliances
- Across key topics such as these you will be able to meet and network with your peers. Panels will facilitate in-depth discussions about key market trends, latest developments and future opportunities.
Who should attend?
The Pre-Connect 2013 Conference will be attended by industry experts who operate in all segments of the Pharmaceutical Industry, from generics and biosimilars to drug delivery devices and packaging and labelling technologies. This event is where European and global dealmakers, senior directors, partners, members of academia and regulatory bodies will meet to discuss the latest industry trends, scientific and technological advances, successful business strategies and much more.
Keywords: machinery, contract services, finished dosage, excipients, apis, ingredients, conferences for pharma, conferences in germany, frankfurt conference, german conference, packaging, pharma conference, conference