|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Military Airlift 2013: Rapid Reaction and Tanker Operations|
Military Airlift 2013: Rapid Reaction and Tanker Operations
Dec 3, 2013 to Dec 4, 2013
|Location||Dr. Pedro de Castro, 1
Military Airlift 2013 is the largest bespoke Military Airlift conference in Europe. The leading event will be supported by representatives from NATO, EATC & MCCE alongside the industry’s key speakers.
Military Airlift 2013 is the largest bespoke Military Airlift conference in Europe. This must-attend event will be supported by representatives from across NATO, EATC and MCCE. Don't miss the chance to hear from the industry's key military speakers and stakeholders of the airlift community all in one room.
We are pleased to announce the Airbus Military A400M airlifter, known as the most versatile airlifter of the 21st Century, will be on display at Military Airlift 2013. Don't miss the unique opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit to Airbus Military Facility and get up close to the tanker at the forefront of the airlift industry: A400M Final Assembly Line. You will also have the chance to visit displays to both their Medium and Light aircraft, CN235 and C295 Final Assembly Line.
Our expert speaker line-up features:
• Brigadier General Miguel Angel Villarroya Vilalta, Deputy Director, European Air Group
• Lieutenant General Thierry Caspar-Fille Lambie, CDAOA Commander, French Air Force
• Major General Pascal Valentin, Commander, European Air Transport Command, French Air Force
• Tim Rowntree, Director, OCCAR-EA
• Colonel Reinhard Krell, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
• Colonel Frank Rombouts, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing of the Strategic Airlift Capability Programme
• Colonel Luigi Riggio, Commander 14th Wing, Italian Air Force
• Lieutenant Colonel Ron De Haar, Chief, ISAF Strategic Flight Coordination Centre
• Lieutenant Colonel Juan Dominguez-Perez, Project Manager, Programmes Section, Spanish Air Force
• Lieutenant Colonel Chris Conway, Director Air Requirements, Canadian Air Force
• Lieutenant Colonel Giuseppe Canfora, Air Mobility, JAPCC
In addition - do not miss the exclusive site visit to:
Airbus Military Facility, Seville on the 5th December 2013
The site visit will feature a display of the new A400M tanker
Commercial Organisations: £1699
Military, Government and Public Sector: £899
Keywords: aircraft, cn235, c295, smi, kc-767a, refuelling capabilities, strategic airlift, belgian air component, armed forces, movement coordination centre europe, military airlift 2013, tactical airlift capabilities, air base, air transport, tactical, usaf, isaf, kc767a, occar, eatc, mcce, air, air movement, ministry of, boeing, airbus military, air force, airforce, airlift capability, aerial refuel, tanker, a400m, airbus, airlift, strategic, military, defense, defence, military airlift, operations, mod, NATO, RAF, iqpc.
|Venue||Melia Sevilla Hotel|