|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry | 22-23 JAN 2014|
Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry | 22-23 JAN 2014
Jan 22, 2014 to Jan 23, 2014
|Location||128 King Henry's Road, NW3 3ST
Social Media Pharmaceuticals returns with a panel of leading industry speakers, from Big Pharma companies to cutting edge developers at the heart of social media technology today.
SMi is pleased to present the 6th installment in the sell out Social Media Pharmaceutical conference series which returns to London on 22nd and 23rd January 2014.
Join our panel of leading industry speakers, from Big Pharma companies to cutting edge developers at the heart of social media technology today. You simply cannot afford to miss out.
Reasons to Attend:
• Learn about the cutting edge developments in social media including personalised marketing techniques, mobile platforms, remote monitoring and open stakeholder engagement.
• Share ideas with leading technology providers; discuss the industry requirements and learn what technological solutions are available.
• Hear how major pharmaceutical companies are actually applying the latest developments in social media in a practical way.
• Analyse how social media will allow your organisation to better communicate and interact with your stakeholders.
Expert Speaker Line-up includes:
• Doris Cesares, Director of Communication, AESEG
• Sherri Matis-Mitchell, R and D, Astra Zeneca
• Neeraj Goel Mittal, Business Intelligence Manager, AbbVie
• Dr. Alfred R. Steinhardt, Founder, Alfred Steinhardt Consulting
• Piotr Wrzosinski, Digital Marketing, Roche
• Ben Furber, Asthma UK
• Claire Perrin, European Brand Leader, Eli Lilly
• Alexandra Fulford, Consultant, Pharmaguapa
• Gizem Bicakci, eMarketing, Boehringer-Ingelheim
• Matt Evans, Chief Medical Officer, Health Unlocked
• Todd Kolm, Vice-President, Head of Global Digital Strategy, Sanofi
• James Finney, Project Manager, Global Comm. Services, Novozymes Biopharma
• Shona Davies, Communication and Programme Leader, Merck
For further details and to register, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2014social-media-pharma2.asp
Alternatively contact John Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on Twitter @smigrouppharm | #pharmasocialmedia
Keywords: biopharm, smart, engaged, reviews, initiative, intelligence, solution, relations, public, promotion, search, agenda, program, programmer, patient, e-marketing, digi, m2m, medicine, comms, blog, engagement, doctor, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medical, recruitment, Research, media, uk, compliance, pharma, online, innovation, market, social, pr, seo, twitter, legal, communication, digital, mobile, event, london, industry, global, conference
|Venue||Marriott Regents Park Hotel|