|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
Jan 20, 2014 to Jan 21, 2014
|Location||128 King Henry's Road, NW3 3ST
Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2014 will draw upon the experiences and knowledge from experts and specialists around the globe to provide first-class presentations and stimulating discussions.
SMi’s reputable Pharamceutical Microbiology conference returns for its 3rd installment on 20th and 21st January, 2014, London UK.
The event will draw upon the experiences and knowledge from experts and specialists around the globe to provide first-class presentations and stimulating discussions.
The conference will aim to focus on the regulatory aspect, with topics addressing preparations for auditing, what to expect during the inspection process, and how to rectify poor situations. There will also be considerable spotlight on novel rapid methods, case studies from the USA, their implementation, and the current regulatory view on methods. Among these hot topics, popular talks from last will return and examine sterility assessment, risk management, and contamination control.
• Phil Duncanson, Site Microbiologist & QC Lead, MedImmune
• Mary-Anne Weatherhead, Qualified Person, Pfizer
• Andrew Bartko, Senior Scientist, Battelle
• William Wade, Professor of Oral Microbiology, Barts and The London
• Brendan Gilmore, Senior Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Queen’s University Belfast
• Amy McDaniel, Associate Director, Production Operations, Pfizer
• Tim Eaton, Sterile Manufacturing Specialist, AstraZeneca
• Pierre Raboisson, Head of Medicinal Chemistry, Johnson & Johnson
• Olivier Chancel, Head of Pharmaceutical Support, Merial Sas (Sanofi)
• Di Morris, Consultant, Pharmaceutical Solutions Ltd. (ex-MHRA)
• Stephen Rawling, Microbiology Team Leader, GSK
• John Duguid, Principal Process Analytical Scientist, Genzyme
• Kim Bowers, Senior Supervisor, Pfizer
• Hilary Chan, Quality Scientist IV, Pfizer
• Erika Pfeiler, Microbiologist, FDA
• Steven Donald, Microbiologist, FDA
Be sure to take part in the next instalment by registering online at:
Keywords: rapid, virus, pyrogen, endotoxin, sterile, sample, aseptic, dmaic, bacteria, microbial, lab, guidelines, viral, organism, inspection, contamination, microbiologist, rules, decontamination, sterility, clean_room_validation, sterile production, aseptic manufacture, monitoring, microbiology environmental, rapid micro methods, microbiology, medicine, control, testing, quality, qbd, monitor, regulations, qc, qa, technology, pharmaceutical, risk, management, data, event, london, conference
|Venue||Marriott Regents Park Hotel|