|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Enterprise Gamification Forum|
Enterprise Gamification Forum
Sep 23, 2013 to Sep 25, 2013
New York, NY
Digital and gaming strategies to motivate people, engage your audiences and drive better organizational performance.
Several organizations are making dramatic strides in developing a gamification strategy that will drive huge improvements in the areas of user engagement, employee collaboration, ROI, data quality, customer retention, education, timeliness, among others.
Attend to hear how:
- WALMART is using games to extend the brand
- T. ROWE PRICE is using games to change behavior
- THOMSON REUTERS is building a gaming strategy that supports business objectives
- PRUDENTIAL is designing games to deliver significant business outcomes
- PEARSON is using gamification to add value to their community and organization through goal-setting, transparency and collaboration
- And more.
Regular Rate after Aug 23: 2099.00
Early Bird Rate by Aug 23: 1699.00
Keywords: gamification for your brand, gamification to build community, gamification to engage customers, gamification to engage employees, gamification for business, gamification for enterprise collaboration, gamification for learning, gamification for corporate communications, gamification conference, gamification training, gamification.
|Venue||AMA Executive Conference Center|