|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Offshore Safety Stavanger|
Offshore Safety Stavanger
Nov 18, 2013 to Nov 20, 2013
|Location||Olav V's gt 3, N-4002
We are proud to announce that Offshore Safety Stavanger will be coming to Stavanger, Norway from 18-20 November 2013.
The dedicated HSEQ event dealing specifically with health, safety, environmental and quality challenges within the Norwegian Continental Shelf, Offshore Safety Stavanger is a must attend event for those eager to keep abreast of developments within the offshore safety space specific to Norway and to achieve HSE operational and managerial superiority.
Join us in Stavanger to explore:
• Legislative, policy, and regulatory changes and their effect upon operations - stay up to date of the legislation that affects you.
• Maintenance of HSE standards, with a dwindling workforce - how can you maximise standards with a limited pool of talent?
• Safety challenges in the Far North (Barents Sea, Svalbard and beyond) - informative sessions covering Northern frontiers, and the HSE challenges that accompany them.
• Offshore crisis communication - discover the most up to date methodology, with case study led presentations.
• Human factors related to offshore safety - learn to eradicate the 'weak links' in the 'HSE chain' and develop a culture of safety.
Keywords: offshore crisis communication, hse chain, culture of safety, svalbard, barents sea, far north, northern frontiers, hse, hseq, norwegian continental shelf, stavanger, offshore safety, health and safety
|Venue||Radisson Blu Atlantic Hotel|