|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas 2.0|
Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas 2.0
Nov 18, 2013 to Nov 20, 2013
|Location||1601 Lake Robbins Drive
Discover the very best methods in oil and gas contract drafting, negotiation and clarification.
Effective Contract risk management represents one of the biggest challenges faced by legal counsels, contract managers and supply chain specialists in the oil and gas industry. The scope that contracts are required to cover on new projects are often wide and varied, adding to the complexity. It is essential that legal professionals safeguard their companies while navigating the ever changing landscape across the industry.
The Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas training course has been specifically designed in reaction to an in-depth industry research survey carried out by Oil and Gas IQ. Having listened to the industry we will be addressing the challenges and requirements raised by legal professionals working within today’s oil and gas landscape.
Attending Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas 2.0 will help you:
- Develop your understanding of negotiating risk in the post-Macondo era
- Manage and mitigate risk through examining limitation of liability, knock for knock and termination clauses
- Understand the risks associated with FEED, EPC, EPCIC and EPCICM contracts
- Ensure your company is compliant with local content, HSE and environmental/ pollution clauses
- Understand the challenges in international contracts and the implications on your business
- Manage project delays and damages through effective contracting.
Keywords: advanced contract risk management training, international association for contract and commercial management, contract drafting, oil and gas, risk management.
|Venue||The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel|