|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion strategies|
Anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion strategies
Dec 10, 2013, 8:30AM to 1:30PM
London WC1N 1HT, UK
|Details||An intensive look at methods to combat counterfeiting and diversion, focusing on three key pillars: physical, digital and process security.
SMi's masterclass hosted by Mark Davidson, will tackle key issues in regards to using authentification to ensure product security and present counterfeiting. Our world leading masterclass series is looking forward to presenting Blue Sphere Health with other like minded colleagues in an involving and rewarding meeting.
Benefits of Attending
• Understand the current criminal threats to your supply chain
• Analyse and debate the best strategies to keep products secure and patients safe
• Gain the latest information on how forthcoming legal requirements in EU, US and elsewhere will affect your organisation
• Learn how to turn must-do compliance into added-value opportunity
• Network with and learn from other senior industry representatives
Contact Jonathan Collins
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6734
free pricing, repackaging, pricing and reimbursement, counterfeiting issues, patienty safety, pricing strategies, allocation strategies, quota systems, parallel trade, intellectual property, anti-counterfeiting, supply chain, pharmaceutical, management
Artists / Speakers: Blue Sphere Health, Mark Davison, CEO.
|Venue||Holiday Inn Bloomsbury|