|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Electronic Warfare - Understand Vulnerability|
Electronic Warfare - Understand Vulnerability
Dec 3, 2013, 8:30AM to 1:00PM
|Location||Coram Street, WC1N 1HT
|Details||The collection and communication of date, the need to consider comms vulnerability in system design and mission planning is crucial.
Whether an engineer, operator or analyst, SMis masterclass hosted by AGI will help you understand the vulnerability of communications through mission modeling and analysis as it is the key to mission successes. Stakeholders in this area will find an interest to learn how mission modeling and analysis within a synthetic 3D environment can significantly mitigate EW threats.
Benefits of Attending:
• Learn about Satcomm connectivity and RFI and how to manage challenges you might face through using it
• Look specifically at Aircraft to air, air to ground relay
• Hear about terrain obstruction on ground comms and how to combat this
• Explore the concept of electronic warfare including electronic attack, electronic protection and electronic support
• Gain a better understanding of Electromagnetic Environment and the implications of this for your comms
Keywords: electronic warfare, ground comms, terrain comms, satcom, interference in satcom, interference, mission planning, mission modelling, operating satcom, analysis of satcom
|Venue||Holiday Inn Bloomsbury|