|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Qatar Customer Service Forum|
Qatar Customer Service Forum
Nov 25, 2013 to Nov 27, 2013
|Location||Al Nahda School Street, Airport Road
|Details||Developing a customer-centric culture at the core of Qatari organisations.
Organisations across Qatar have begun mobilising their resources to transform their customer service capabilities, and are incorporating best practice and policy to increase their market penetration, customer base, and rate of retention. Qatar’s government is also in the process of dramatically transforming the capability of its ministries to offer e-services to the public.
Qatar Customer Service Forum is a high level networking opportunity for senior government officials and business executives to discuss the development of a customer-centric culture in Qatar’s public and private organisations.
What you will learn:
1) How to adopt best international practice and policy to transform your organisation into a customer-centric one ultimately enabling you to drive profits
2) Assess customer experience by harnessing new metrics techniques and strategies to retain customers and attract new ones
3) Harness social media to attract new customers and predict areas in need of customer service focus
4) Breed a customer centric culture within your organisation, and devise a strategy that will raise your service standards and improve your customer loyalty, retention and ultimate satisfaction
5) Improve the quality of service delivery by fostering employee and customer engagement
Who will attend?
CEO; Heads of Customer Service/Experience Manager; Client Service; Quality Management/Service Quality; Human Resources; Marketing; Business Development; Customer Relationship Management; Training; Learning and Development; Sales; CRM; Corporate Affairs; Consumer Affairs
From industries such: Banking, Finance, Insurance; Telecommunications; Transport, Aviation, and Airlines; Government ministries and departments; Hotel groups and Hospitality; Hospitals and healthcare organisations; Universities and educational institutes; Utility providers; Retail