|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Google, Uniqlo, Warby Parker, Kiehl's: How great brands innovate their customer experience.|
Google, Uniqlo, Warby Parker, Kiehl's: How great brands innovate their customer experience.
Nov 14, 2013, 6:00PM to 8:00PM
|Location||485 5th Avenue
New York, NY
- Alex Cuthbert, User Experience Design, Google
- Jean-Emmanuel Shein, Marketing Director, Uniqlo
- Tim Riley, Director of Online Experience, Warby Parker
- Cheryl Vitali, General Manager, Kiehl's
- James Wright, Senior Partner, Lippincott
Thursday, November 14, 2013
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm networking
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm presentations
7:30 pm - 8:00 pm networking
Beverages and Food will be served
Andaz 5th Avenue
485 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Whether through differentiated retail formats, innovative digital platforms or the product and service itself, the best companies understand that "the experience is the brand". Learn how some of today's hottest brands are delighting and surprising consumers in new and unexpected ways and what they envision for the future.
Brand life-cycles have dramatically shortened, digital is radically changing the game and delivering ROI from product innovation alone has become increasingly challenging. Join us for cocktails, food and conversation and learn:
· How today's hottest brands are innovating the customer experience
· New strategies to create differentiation
· How to embed "experience thinking" in your organization to create lasting relationships with customers
· Trends for the future
Following the roundtable, join us for networking, drinks and celebration of Lippincott's 70th in the famed Apt 2E at Andaz 5th Avenue.
Who should attend?
Mid to senior level executives in marketing, branding, design, and innovation.
Host and Sponsor:
|Venue||Apt. 2E, Andaz 5th Avenue|