|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 7th Forum e -Discovery D-A-CH|
7th Forum e -Discovery D-A-CH
Feb 24, 2014 to Feb 25, 2014
|Details||Listen and discuss U.S. civil procedure with a District Judge on-site.
• Learn how best to prepare for U.S. e-Discovery demands and help your company to bridge the transatlantic gap between EU data protection and U.S. civil procedure
• Optimize the data management in your company by integrating IT, legal and data protection requirements based on a cross-border e-Discovery strategy
• Implement new EU guidelines on data protection and explore their influence on international companies and cooperation with U.S. legislation
• Learn how the Bayer Group has dealt with e-Discovery and what data policy they have developed since
• Develop strategies to prepare for dawn raids by foreseeing legal issues with antitrust proceedings.
|Venue||Steigenberger Hotel Berlin|