|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Air Quality and Industrial Emissions Conference|
Air Quality and Industrial Emissions Conference
Mar 20, 2014 to Mar 21, 2014
|Location||30 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW, Australia
|Details||Examining the effects of toxicity and air impacts in Australia.
The inaugural Air Quality and Industrial Emissions 2014 conference is perfectly timed to examine the effects of toxicity and air impacts locally, and discuss key issues facing industries such as:
- Environmental regulations
- Emissions monitoring
- Best practice methods
- New technologies
- Community engagement.
The event will comprise a mix of departmental updates, industrial case studies, latest research, and emerging issues surrounding air quality.
- Sources of emissions
- Impacts of air quality on the environment and health
- Dust management and air quality
- Managing air quality in tunnels, (including strategic planning and air dispersion techniques)
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current air quality policies and measures in place
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Catherine Suggate, Isaac Plains Coal Mine
- Matthew Goodfellow, Director, MRG
- Victoria Whitaker, Manager, Global Reporting Initiative
|Venue||Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel|