|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 4th Annual Software Development for Medical Devices Europe|
4th Annual Software Development for Medical Devices Europe
Jan 27, 2014 to Jan 30, 2014
Munchen, 80335, Germany
|Details||The only truly international forum dedicated to medical device software standards, regulatory compliance and development
Standards, regulations and software development best practices in medical device software are constantly evolving, with more aspects to consider than ever before and teams becoming progressively more agile.
Being truly agile in such a regulated environment is a challenge, and manufacturers constantly seek to improve the quality, usability and software lifecycle of their device development.
24+ international speakers from Eucomed, ABHI, Systelab Technologies, Medtronic, Philips Healthcare and Renishaw will discuss key topics including:
* Looking at the way that standalone software is handled, and the currently in-progress dedicated expansion on IEC 62304 – IEC 82304
* The potential upcoming complete re-working of the European medical device regulatory system, and what that would mean for manufacturers (and how to get ahead of it!)
* Cyber security in medical devices, what the FDA have been saying and what you need to do about it
* SW validation and documentation in a regulated environment while using agile methodologies
* A full day training course on agile, and 3 short courses on agile testing, VandV and standards compliance!
* External industry perspective to inspire you – a keynote from a veteran games developer!