|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 2nd Annual Customer Experience Transformation: Retail|
2nd Annual Customer Experience Transformation: Retail
Feb 25, 2014 to Feb 27, 2014
|Location||129 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1JZ, UK
|Details||This summit will specifically cover the most pressing issues within customer experience, providing exciting strategies for innovation in 2014 with case studies from Apple, ebay, Sainsbury's and Tesco.
It’s no secret just how important this next quarter is for the retail sector, especially with Comet, Jessops, JJB Sports and Jessops all entering administration in the Christmas period last year. The sector wants to get through Christmas unscathed and wowing their customers is becoming the way to achieve this.
The 2nd Annual Customer Experience Transformation: Retail summit will specifically cover the most pressing issues within customer experience for senior expert retail professionals, and provide exciting and award winning strategies for innovation within customer engagement this coming February in London.
Leading retailers and industry case studies will include:
* Gain exclusive insights from a keynote discussion with retail guru Andy Street, Managing Director of John Lewis
* Hearing from Katie Wadey, Customer Experience Strategy and Loyalty Director from Tesco discussing their success stories around customer retention
* Implementing processes within your organisation to deliver successes, with insight from Catherine Graves, Head of Customer Experience Development at Pizza Express
* Strategically improving your staff’s knowledge levels and inturn improve customer satisfaction scores, just like Thomas Reby, Global Head of Knowledge Management at eBay
* Empowering your business to look after and retain customers, learning from Caroline Deplantay, Head of Customer Loyalty at Apple
For more information and to download the agenda, visit www.customerexperienceretail.com/info, email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.
Conference only: £1499
Retailers booking early: £399 for 2
Speakers: Caroline Deplantay, Rob Weerts, Thomas Reby, Oke Eleazu, Catherine Graves, Tom Gorringe, Gerald Dawson, Katie Wadey, Bill Grimsey, Ian Golding, Thomas Rosander.