|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 2nd Annual LNG Bunkering Summit|
2nd Annual LNG Bunkering Summit
Jan 27, 2014 to Jan 29, 2014
|Location||Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5
Amsterdam 1012, Netherlands
|Details||The first summit to address LNG bunkering from the perspective of infrastructure within the ports; providing a 360 degree view of progress in relation to infrastructure, supply and demand.
Aligning the LNG business case for ports, shipping operators, and LNG providers.
The first summit to address LNG bunkering from the perspective of infrastructure within the ports, the LNG Bunkering Summit will provide a 360 degree view of progress in relation to infrastructure, supply and demand.
Key topics that will be discussed include:
* LNG infrastructure developing within the ports: Learn how key players have assessed project feasibility and are moving forward with LNG infrastructure
* Port and ship operator funding: Hear from the European Commission TEN-T Executive Agency on available funding for ports and ship operators
* Growing demand for LNG as fuel, with perspectives from the ship operating community
* LNG bunkering from the North American perspective: Hear from organisations working towards LNG bunkering in the US
* Best practices, standardisation of regulations and safety considerations for LNG as a marine fuel
Specialists sharing their knowledge will include:
* Emil Arolski, Project Manager, LNG in the Baltic Sea Ports
* Ankie Janssen, Business Developer Gas & Power, Port of Rotterdam
* Jaroslaw Kotowski, Project Manager, TEN-T Executive Agency, European Commission
* Frank Schnabel, Managing Director, Brunsbüttel Ports GmbH
* Roger Göthbergm Director, Sales and Marketing, Skangass
* Peter Van Der Gaag, Director and Owner, Holland Innovation Team
* Ruud van Stralen, Commercial Manager Oil Chemicals Biofuels, The Port of Amsterdam
* Senior Authority, Port of Zeebrugge
For more information and to download the agenda, visit www.lngbunkeringsummit.com/info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300.
Speakers: Emil Arolski, Ankie Janssen, Jaroslaw Kotowski, Frank Schnabel, Edvard Sandvik, Roger Göthberg, Peter Van Der Gaag, Ruud van Stralen, Roy James, Piet van den Ouden, Piet Karger, Nigel Draffin, Karen Sund, Ed de Jong, Dragos Talvescu, Keith Meyer, David Bull, Kristian Carøe Lind.
|Venue||Crowne Plaza (TBC)|