|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Superbugs and Superdrugs|
Superbugs and Superdrugs
Mar 5, 2014 to Mar 6, 2014
|Details||SMi presents the 16th installment in the sell-out conference series; Superbugs and Superdrugs taking place on 5th and 6th March 2014, London UK.
Discuss the growing threat of bacterial resistance at this unique forum which will bring together key industry leaders from big pharma companies, biotech companies, regulatory agencies and academia to discuss the latest development in the antibacterial market.
Superdrugs and Superdrugs 2014 will address the main challenges that pharmaceutical companies are currently facing in terms of funding, antimicrobial resistance, regulation, new technologies and global solutions.
Key Speakers for 2014 will include:
- Richard Bergström, Director General, EFPIA
- Line Matthiessen, Head of Infectious Disease and Public Health Unit, European Commission
- Joe Larsen, Branch Chief Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Program, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Richard Bax, Senior Partner, TranScrip Partners
- James Anderson, European Partnerships Director, GSK
- Ralph Minter, Fellow Antibody Discovery and Protein Engineering, MedImmune
- Malcolm Page, Head of Biology, Basilea Pharmaceutica
- Michael Mourez, Therapeutic Area Leader, Sanofi
- Pierre Raboisson, Head of Medicinal Chemistry, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson
- Chris Longshaw, Associate Director for Microbiology, Astellas Pharma Europe
Previous instalments in the series have received positive feedback from the industry including 'Very well organised conference' – GSK, 'Good level of quality' – Janssen, 'Very good and engaging speakers' – Merck and 'Good topics, mix of basic research and clinical development and perspectives' - JandJ
This really is a unique event not be missed. Download the brochure today and secure your place at www.superbugssuperdrugs.com
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com
Price: Conference Only before 29th Nov 2013: £1199+vat, Conference Only before 31st Jan 2014: £1399+vat, Conference Only: £1499+vat, Conference and 1 workshop: £2098+vat, Conference and 2 workshops: £2697+vat.
|Venue||Holiday Inn Regents Park|