|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Social Finance|
Mar 19, 2014 to Mar 20, 2014
|Location||113 Queen Street, 3000
|Details||With increasing social problems and shrinking funding, alternative sources of funding are essential.
Forward-thinking Non For Profit organisations are looking for new ways to get the funds they need to achieve positive outcomes.
Social Finance – has emerged as a way to attract these much needed funds.
Join us at the Social Finance conference in March in Sydney and learn how your organisation can get involved in this growing area and access new streams of funding.
With plenty of opportunities for cross-sectoral networking it’s also a unique opportunity to build the networks you’ll require to be effective in this field.
Don’t miss out on the chance to attend & learn:
1) What it is, what it isn’t and why you really should get involved
2) The ins and outs of the different forms of social finance
3) Why there’s so much hype around Social Benefit Bonds (and how you can get on board)
4) What constitutes effective due diligence in this field
5) What’s needed for effective measurement and reporting
6) How we can grow social finance in Australia
Early Bird Tier 1: 1899
Early Bird Tier 2: 1999
Early Bird Tier 3: 2099
Standard Rate: 2199