|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials|
Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials
Mar 24, 2014 to Mar 25, 2014
|Details||Hear through case studies how all sizes of pharmaceutical companies have successfully implemented trials incorporating adaptive designs. This conference is the only in Europe that focuses on adaptive designs specifically, providing delegates with updates on recent developments in enrichment design, dose response modelling, computer simulation, internal and external regulatory expectations and new data on evaluating adaptive dose ranging studies.
Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials 2014 aims to show you how you can quickly and accurately implement an adaptive design clinical trial for your drug development - from initial processes in managing trials to choosing the right time to implement change
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT:
• Learn from Michael Krams how to create an environment where adaptive designs can become the norm
• The only conference in Europe to focus specifically on adaptive designs in clinical trials
• Benefit from the first-hand experiences of speakers whose organisations have recently made breakthroughs in adaptive designs
• Hear from Vladimir Anisimov the very latest on predicative analytical techniques for increasing efficiency of drug development
• Discover at our post conference workshop how FACT software that supports the everincreasing complexity of adaptive clinicaltrials works, hosted by Tom Parke of Tessella
PLUS TWO INTERACTIVE POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
Workshop A: Simulating Clinical Trials using the FACTS software package: Why simulate clinical trials, how to simulate clinical trials and the difference it will make.
Workshop B: Identifying and Exploiting Opportunities for Efficiency in Clinical Trial Design: An Interactive Adaptive Design Workshop.
Conference only: £1499
Conference and 1 workshop: £2098
Conference and 2 workshops: £2697
|Venue||Holiday Inn Regents Park|