|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security|
European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security
Mar 10, 2014 to Mar 11, 2014
|Location||128 King Henry's Road, NW3 3ST
|Details||The event, now in its 4th year, delivers the latest developments on how Utilities from the US and Europe are dealing with persistent threats and vulnerabilities.
Attendees will receive insight into present and future SCADA and Smart Grid technologies and an assessment of security risks surrounding Electricity and Water infrastructures.
The event agenda includes a presentation from ENISA covering minimum security measures for Smart Grids, and others on hostile behaviour aimed at the Smart Grid and how it can be detected early, new approaches to predictive forecasting models and process monitoring, cost of security and how to measure ROI.
Contributors include Waternet, Scottish and Southern Energy, Maersk Oil Qatar, Transmission Security Corporation, California Water and Power Company, Viasat and many others.
Plus, visit an interactive half-day post-conference workshop "Data analytics and predictive models for ICS/SCADA cyber security", hosted by Dr. Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters.
Speaker Faculty Includes:
- Edward Hamilton, Head of Threat and Vulnerability Management, Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Konstantinos Moulinos, Expert in Network and Information Security, ENISA - European Network and Information Security Agency
- Henrik Magnusson, Technical Strategy Manager for the Future Networks team, SSE
- Brett Luedde, Director Critical Infrastructure Security, Secure Network Systems, Viasat Inc
- Johan Rambi, Privacy and Security Officer, Alliander N.V.
- Robin Massink, Engineer, DNV KEMA
- Frans Campfens, Senior Innovation Manager, Alliander N.V.
- Rob van Bekkum, Program Manager, ENCS
- Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
- Rudolf Baumann, Chairman of the Transmission Security Cooperation, Senior Advisor Operations, swissgrid AG
- Steve Brunasso, Manager of Security and Networking, California Water and Power Company
- Daniela Pestonesi, Automation and Diagnostics, Enel Engineering and Research SpA
Artists / Speakers: Rob van Bekkum, Program Manager, ENCS, Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters, Rudolf Baumann, Chairman of the Transmission Security Cooperation, Senior Advisor Operations, swissgrid AG, Steve Brunasso, Manager of Security and Networking, California Water and Power Company, Daniela Pestonesi, Automation and Diagnostics, Enel Engineering & Research SpA, Philip Westbroek, Telecommunications and security advisor, Enexis, Mauriche Kroos, Security Officer, Martin Visser, Security Officer Process Automation, Waternet, Frank Hyldmar, Vice President, ESMIG, Claudio Lo Cicero, Head of Global Information Security, Maersk Oil Qatar A S, Bob Lockhart, Research Director, Navigant Research, Rick Welsh, Head of Cyber Insurance at Aegis at Lloyds, Aegis London, Galen Rasche, Technical Executive, Electric Power Research Institute
|Venue||London Marriott Hotel Regents Park|