|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer 2014 Conference|
Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer 2014 Conference
Feb 19, 2014 to Feb 21, 2014
|Location||Zone de l’Agdal, Avenue Mohamed VI
Marrakech 40000, Morocco
|Details||Now in its fifth year, Argus FMB Africa is proud to have become the leading
networking fertilizer event in the region, regularly attracting over 350
delegates from over 40 nations.
The Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer 2014 conference will focus on the essential steps needed to increase African fertilizer consumption.
A blueprint for increasing African fertilizer consumption
• What are the most appropriate fertilizers for African soils?
• Can we build a reliable African soil fertility map?
• How do we become more climate and crop specific?
• Growing fertilizer usage in Africa – where is consumption now and how do we get to where we need to be in ten years’ time?
Argus FMB Africa will bring together experts from the worlds of commerce, agronomics and policy to examine a blueprint for increasing the volumes and relevance of African fertilizer consumption over the next ten years.
To see how your company can both benefit from and contribute to increasing African fertilizer consumption, join us in Marrakech in February. Visit our website for more information www.argusmedia.com/fertilizer-africa
A series of expert panels will address the issues behind the drive to increase fertilizer application:
• Mapping African soil fertility
• Adjusting fertilizer inputs to local conditions
• Collecting and disseminating fertilizer production and consumption data
• Logistical bottlenecks
• The impact of cross border duties
• Access to finance
• Kick-starting local fertilizer demand
The conference features:
• A unique opportunity to network with over 350 senior decision makers from over 40 nations.
• A pre-registered delegate list with full contact details
• Direct access to regional buyers, distributors and suppliers
• An opportunity to hear first-hand from regional specialists in finance, logistics, production, trade and policy
• An exhibition area featuring the latest products and innovations
For further information, please contact us using the details below:
Phone: +44 (0) 20 89797 866
Price: Registration Fee: £925 / €1110 / US $1,435
Speakers: OCP, Argus FMB, Uralkali.
|Venue||Kenzi Menara Palace|