|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 9th Annual Information Governance & ediscovery Summit|
9th Annual Information Governance & ediscovery Summit
May 13, 2014 to May 15, 2014
|Details||Last year's Information Governance & eDiscovery Summit was a sold-out, smashing success...we had testimonials like the one from Tom Spencer from dozens of our attendees! And if you thought 2013 was a success....just wait until you see what we have coming in 2014!!
Aking place in London May 13-15, 2014, this year's forum will explore what leading corporations are doing today to remain compliant, reduce their risk and gain greater control of the eDiscovery process. Speakers from News Corp, GlaxoSmithKline, NBC Universal, Michelin, Shell, UBS and more will delve into the complexities of global investigations, disclosure, eDiscovery and social media, regulatory compliance, costs budgeting, predictive coding and more.
Our completely revised, 2014 programme includes:
- 20+ in-depth case studies from some of the world's most admired and respected companies including News Corp, Michelin, GSK, NBC Universal, UBS and more.
- 5 international judges addressing the growing expectations from the judiciary.
- 6 themed content tracks including Records Management, Risk and Compliance, Information Governance and more - ALL designed to help you assess your current level of risk, evaluate your options and dramatically improve your eDiscovery process.
- 1 hypothetical regulatory investigation scenario - a hands-on learning opportunity to test your knowledge (and knowledge gaps) and your eDiscovery preparedness.
- 9 highly interactive and practical workshops designed to go past the theory and give you the practical tools and knowledge needed to ensure compliance.
- The chance to meet and receive advice from the most innovative consultants and technology providers all ready to help you find the right partner to ensure you get to the next level of information governance.
Learn from the world's leading corporations and minds in information governance and receive the latest updates on what your eDiscovery obligations are, and how you can meet them most effectively.
|Venue||Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square|