|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Compliance|
3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Compliance
Feb 5, 2014 to Feb 6, 2014
|Location||90 Bloor Street East
Toronto M4W 1A7, Canada
|Details||The Canadian Institute's 3rd Annual Anti-Corruption Compliance will provide you with the tools and strategies you need in order to remain compliant and to deal with any legacy problems that may arise.
• Find out how the recent amendments have changed the landscape for enforcement and compliance
• Hear from the new Chief Compliance Officer of SNC-Lavalin
• Understand how new rules could prevent companies and their subsidiaries from bidding on public-sector projects
• Obtain guidance on protecting your organization when acquiring companies.
• Get detailed strategies on navigating the tricky areas of gifts/hospitality and vetting third parties
• Learn best practices to protect the board and senior officers and avoid reputational risk.
And much more!
A Must-Attend Event for:
• Compliance Officers
• Risk Managers
• General Counsel
• Board Members
• Internal Auditors
• Supply Chain Managers
• Procurement Executives
• Trade /Export Compliance Officers
• Forensic Accountants
• Business Development
• Certified Fraud Examiners
• Special Investigations Teams
• Governance/Ethics/CSR Officers
• Private Equity Investors; Underwriters
• Private Practitioners in:
o International Trade
o Mergers & Acquisitions
o Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
o Regulatory compliance
o Energy and Resources
o Corporate Compliance & Governance
o Internal Investigations
o Procurement, Outsourcing & Contracting
o Charity Law
o Due Diligence
Register now by calling The Canadian Institute toll-free at 1-877-927-7936, faxing the registration form to 1-877-927-1563, email email@example.com or registering online to secure your spot .
|Venue||Marriott Bloor Yorkville|