|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > The Wearable Technology Show|
The Wearable Technology Show
Mar 18, 2014 to Mar 19, 2014
|Details||Taking place on the 18th and 19th March at the Olympia Conference Centre, London - see the latest innovations and leading global wearable technology names.
The market is set to be worth $19 billion by 2018; and for both consumers and businesses alike wearable technology presents an opportunity to find exciting ways to integrate technologies with our entire bodies not just our fingertips, personalising our relationship with technology more than ever before.
For the first time, established companies like Misfit Wearables, Basis, Glass Up, Kreyos, Orsto and Fitbit will parade their latest technology plus a number of entrepreneurs and developers will be demoing or launching new products including;
1. Instabeat, winner of several innovation awards, have developed a performance monitoring tool for swimmers, which is simply clipped onto a pair of goggles.
2. UK startup SmartLife have a number of new announcements in the sports and wellbeing field.
3. Sunfriend will be launching their new wristband at the show, which tracks daily vitamin D intake and heightens awareness of skin cancer.
4. Sunnycam will be demonstrating their updated product range of head mounted videos.
5. Product demonstrations will include Google Glass, as well as over a dozen other key companies.
As well as the host of products on the show floor, the Wearable Technology Show will also feature a unique developer hackfest, and offer start-ups an opportunity to pitch their businesses in front of venture capitalists and the press. Alongside the event, The Wearable Awards will recognise the best innovations and leading products from around the globe.
|Venue||Olympia Conference Centre|