|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Digital Insurance Strategies 2014|
Digital Insurance Strategies 2014
Mar 6, 2014, 9:00AM to 4:20PM
|Location||No. 2 Royal Mint Court, Tower Hill, EC3N 4QN
|Details||The Post Digital Insurance Strategies event is the market leading conference that focuses on the future of digital insurance marketing, distribution and strategy.
Post’s Digital Insurance Strategies 2014 conference; the only event in the industry dedicated to those professionals working on implementing their digital strategy.
The pace of digital change is phenomenal and competitive advantage between insurers can only be achieved with a robust digital strategy. Companies are finding that being able to engage customers through multi-channels, such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to ensure sleek customer service are key to attraction and retention. This event will address the latest ways to use social media and also how to avoid investing in fads and only working on long term winning initiatives.
Change within organisations also needs to take place to adopt a digital culture; an integrated approach across marketing, finance and IT is vital to strategic success.
We will address how best to educate within the company and to ensure collaboration between functional silos.
This event will examine these issues and much more, other highlights of the event are:
• Demonstrating return on investment to the board
• Learning from other industries on how they have approached their digital journey
• Developing a mobile-ready website
• Creating that unstoppable marketing team and planning the mobile-ready website strategy
• Data - how to manipulate it, how to use it bring the customer closer to the business and how to increase revenue
Key speakers include:
• Graham Handy, global and EMEIA insurance customer leader, EY
• Vivek Banga, director of e-trading, Arthur J Gallagher
• Jon Mitchell, operations director, AXA Insurance
• Paul Wishman, ecommerce director, LV= Group
• Simon Vella, UK insurance proposition director, Barclays
Price: Insurer OR Claims Club Member Early Bird (Until 17 Jan): £569 + VAT, Insurer OR Claims Club Member: £669 + VAT, Post Subscriber Early Bird Rate (Until 17 Jan): £669 + VAT, Post Subscriber : £769 + VAT, Standard Rate (Non insurers) Early bird (until 17 Jan): £799 + VAT, Standard Rate (non insurers): £899 + VAT