|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection|
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection
Feb 27, 2014 6:30PM
|Location||14-60 College Point Boulevard
|Details||The Davidov Law Group cordially invites you to attend a FREE Estate Planning Workshop. Discover the secrets
to securing your family’s financial future. We have enclosed complimentary admission tickets for you and your
adult guest. Choose the date and time that fits your schedule and call our reservation line at 888-836-3909. Or
go online to register at www.davidovlaw.com and click on “Workshops”.
Learn the Steps to Protecting Your Assets While
Providing for Your Loved Ones
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes. In New York State,
assets over $1 million may be subject to estate tax rates as high as 16%!
• How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate
(guardianship) if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• How to plan before you need Long Term Care
• How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over
$11,000 per month locally
• How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Attend this free workshop and receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with Attorney Michael
Davidov or Ilana Davidov to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($350.00 value).