|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection|
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection
Mar 1, 2014 10:00AM
|Location||221-17 Northern Boulevard
|Details||Learn the Steps to Protecting Your Assets While
Providing for Your Loved Ones
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• Eliminate or minimize state and federal estate taxes. In New York State,
assets over $1 million may be subject to estate tax rates as high as 16%!
• How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate
(guardianship) if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• How to plan before you need Long Term Care
• How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over
$11,000 per month locally
• How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Attend this free workshop and receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with Attorney Michael
Davidov or Ilana Davidov to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($350.00 value).
|Venue||Adria Hotel & Conference Center|